The House of Natural Sciences is a private, non-profit organization. Bridging schools and companies, we support teachers in developing inspiring and application-oriented teaching to motivate students to follow a career in science and technology.
- Jet-Net.dk, network for school/industry cooperation with more than 75 companies. The core companies in the network are Danfoss, Grundfos, Novozymes, Coloplast, and Microsoft.
- Natural Science Marathon for 5th and 6th grade, a 10-week innovation course, with 22,000 pupils in 41 municipalities participating in the school year 2016/2017.
- Conferences and public events.
- In-house teaching of students from primary and secondary schools as well as high schools.
- Online teaching materials.
- Training of teachers and student teachers.
- Hosts the European Space Agency's education office